Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Pledge before we join Flame

We all know about the usual new-year resolutions which we make and break in no time. Some would argue that, “Resolutions are made to be broken!” There are others who want to shape a career, build a future and desire to learn about their objectives in life. People like me wish to quit smoking and also to take up painting. Others still, want to earn a Gold Medal and would not think twice before burning the mid-night lamp.

We are all about to hit the campus in two to three weeks time and emotions are running high. With a lot of things going on in the mind, some of us haven’t even thought if we need to take any resolutions before we reach the campus.

For those who do believe in introspection, this is the place for you to put in your List of Resolutions before you hit the campus.

4 comments:

Pareen Lathia said...

I believe im (or we're) the lucky ones who got into FLAME without much hassle and even after doing so bad in the test. Whereas after a few years, when FLAME will be above many institutes that are considered amongst the best today (i believe so), people like me (or us) wont be able to think of getting here.

So i want to learn as much as possible and live upto the challenges of the great faculty that i'm being blessed with...

Shims said...

well.. as far as resolution goes i knw tht even i hadnt put in much effort for the test but still got thru... but lookin at the competition in the outer world i've made up my mind to wrk harder there at flame and give back myself and my parents some good results for wat they've paid so much and trusted me to live upto thier expectations..!!

Gopi Aravind said...

I will try and refrain from getting addicted to anything.
Making my parents proud is one thing. Not doing something to bring them shame is another.

Shruti said...

I believe we are gettin a golden opportunity to show the world what we are made of as well as the best instruments to get the best stuff out of us.. All I want to do is establish an identity for myself and make my parents proud.. And Im sure FLAME is going to play a very important role in all this..