Monday, August 13, 2007

Need help to apply for scholarship

I guess that most of the meritorious and needy students have already been awarded with the scholarships. However, there are a few like us who have secured their admissions really late and its time now for us to apply for assistance from the college.

It would be really good if some of those who have been successful with the application can throw some light on how to make this application so as to be able to stand a good chance of getting a scholarship.

4 comments:

Gopi Aravind said...

My application asked me to write on a separate sheet on "Why I needed a scholarship". I did just that. State the reason in a simple and genuine way. You could also write about how you can help on the campus (I wrote that I'm good at computers and love reading so i'd like to help out in the comp lab or the library).

To the point. And meaningful. No point making it look pretty. Its on a need and merit basis. This essay isnt the only deciding factor. My guess is that the interview scores are also taken into consideration.

Rahul Chawra said...

Hey Redd,

Thanks Brother. At times a simple direction and a small bit of motivation can work wonders. So it has done for me.

I will definitely be there to thank you if I do get my scholarship. Right now I just thank for for motivating me enough to write out the application.

Cheers,

Gopi Aravind said...

Anytime. Never felt better helping someone out..

Zil Shah said...

need help...

hey friends,
m plainning to do my under graduation at flames business school. I would like to know if i should go for it or is there a better option than flames..?